Great American Beer Festival Medals
2016-Very Small Brewing Company of the Year, Very Small Brewer of the Year
Gold-American Light Lager, Silver-Dry Hopped Saison and Saison.
2018-Silver-Dry Hopped Saison
• We will have very limited seating inside and seats will continue to be available outside.
• We are back to normal operating hours.
• Tables will be spread out all over patio at a safe distance.
• We encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs if you aren't comfortable distancing yourself at tables.
• Bar tenders will be wearing masks to protect themselves and customers.
• We ask that you continue to practice social distancing while enjoying your beverages.
• Please follow directional signs in regards to ordering.
• Be smart and safe so everyone can enjoy their experience out.
Brown Truck Brewery is a nationally recognized award-winning brewery dedicated to unlocking big flavor, quality, and freshness from the first grain to the last gulp. This is beer for all walks of life.
What's On Tap
Pineapple Belgian Witbier
This light and refreshing Witbier has over 160 lbs of fresh, organic pineapple puree. Loaded with extreme tropical fruit flavor and aromas. Extremely drinkable and the perfect beer as we transition into spring!
American style India Pale Ale, very hop forward with notes of tangerine, floral, tropical tones, and citrus.It is medium bodied and has a balanced bitter finish.
ABV: 6.7% // IBU: 92 // SRM: 4
Our classic German-style wheat beer is naturally cloudy and golden yellow in color. A full bodied beer with a refreshing banana flavor and distinct aroma. A light and extremely drinkable interpretation of this very traditional style.
Hazy Lo-Cal Session IPA
Sour Guava Belgian Blonde
This sour blonde ale was brewed with over 160 lbs. of fresh, organic Pink Guava puree. Extremely refreshing and mouth puckering with intense fruit flavors.
Dry Hopped Keller Pilsner
Our Dry Hopped Keller beer is a high gravity lager. Unfiltered and dry hopped with Sabro, Amarillo, and Nelson Sauvin hops. Clean and crisp with low IBUs, it packs a punch with tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit aromas.
$4 Hazy Lo-Cal IPA
Bad Ass Run Club-6:15pm
1/2 Off Wine
Mike's Vegan Cookout 12pm-8pm
Live music from Tyler Millard 7pm-10pm
Live music from David McLaughlin
The Big Cheese Food Truck-5pm-9pm
Friendship Plant Co Pop-Up 5pm-9pm