Great American Beer Festival Medals
2016-Very Small Brewing Company of the Year, Very Small Brewer of the Year
Gold-American Light Lager, Silver-Dry Hopped Saison and Saison.
2018-Silver-Dry Hopped Saison
• We will have very limited seating inside and seats will continue to be available outside.
• We are back to normal operating hours.
• Tables will be spread out all over patio at a safe distance.
• We encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs if you aren't comfortable distancing yourself at tables.
• Bar tenders will be wearing masks and gloves to protect themselves and customers.
• No flights or samples.
• Please ask bartenders for water or to use restrooms.
• We will be serving everything in plastic cups.
• We ask that you continue to practice social distancing while enjoying your beverages.
• Please follow directional signs in regards to ordering.
• Be smart and safe so everyone can enjoy their experience out.
What's On Tap
2016 Great American Beer Festival Gold Medal Winning American Light Lager
A classic American style light Lager with a crisp, dry finish. It is malty and grainy with a light mouthfeel.
ABV: 3.6% // IBU: 14 // SRM: 3.3
American style Indie Pale Ale, very hop forward with notes of tangerine, citrus, floral, and tropical tones. It is medium bodied with a balanced bitter finish.
ABV: 6.7% IBU: Medium
We added tart cherries and black currants giving this Farmhouse Ale a beautiful red color. These fruits also add nice tart and fruity flavors. Fermented with our Saison yeast at high temperatures, which reveals fruity and spicy esters. Light to medium body with light hop aromas. Finishes dry with a satisfying balance between its bitterness and sweet malt.
ABV: 9.7% IBU: Low
Our German Bock is a traditional lager brewed with caramel, toffee, and chocolate. It is smooth and creamy with a malty, well balanced finish.
ABV: 6.9% IBU: Low
Our house wheat beer is a summertime favorite. Brewed with a combination of wheat and oats, it is made with over 200lbs of raspberry puree. The smooth and fruit drinkability make this is the perfect warm weather beer.
ABV: 5% IBU: Low
Belgian Honey Blonde
Our Belgian Honey Blonde is brewed with Orange Blossom Honey, giving it a smooth light taste. It is deep golden in color. With notes of sweet orange peel, honeysuckle flower, and chamomile.
One of our Summer seasonal dark beers, it's brewed with a variety of crystal, chocolate, and other dark malts. Dried coconut flakes and purely organic cacao bring out a medley of tropical fruit, dark chocolate and roasty flavors.
ABV: 5% IBU: Medium
Traditional style Belgian Saison. Straw colored with a thick white head. An aroma filled with eatery, and Belgian funk notes. Malty with a dry finish, it is the epitome of one of the most classic beer styles of Belgium.
Azacca Hopped Lager
American style lager dry hopped with Azacca hops. Big tropical fruit character with a crisp and clean finish
100% dry hopped with motueka, a New Zealand hop. Aroma and flavors are topical and fruity. Low calories and low ABV!
Brown Truck Brewery is a nationally recognized award-winning brewery dedicated to unlocking big flavor, quality, and freshness from the first grain to the last gulp. This is beer for all walks of life.
$4 CoCoNut Summer Stout
Bad Ass Run Club-6:15pm
$3 Pint Night
1/2 Off Wine
Live Music from Tyler Millard-7pm-10pm
Que Viva Grill Food Truck