Great American Beer Festival Medals
2016-Very Small Brewing Company of the Year, Very Small Brewer of the Year
Gold-American Light Lager, Silver-Dry Hopped Saison and Saison.
2018-Silver-Dry Hopped Saison
• We will have very limited seating inside and seats will continue to be available outside.
• We are back to normal operating hours.
• Tables will be spread out all over patio at a safe distance.
• We encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs if you aren't comfortable distancing yourself at tables.
• Bar tenders will be wearing masks to protect themselves and customers.
• We ask that you continue to practice social distancing while enjoying your beverages.
• Please follow directional signs in regards to ordering.
• Be smart and safe so everyone can enjoy their experience out.
Brown Truck Brewery is a nationally recognized award-winning brewery dedicated to unlocking big flavor, quality, and freshness from the first grain to the last gulp. This is beer for all walks of life.
What's On Tap
Tropical fruit double dry hopped sour ale that we created in collaboration with NC Beer Pride and Red Card Brewery. We double dry hopped it with Citiva and Sequoia hops giving it a nice taste that pairs well with the apricot and tangerine flavors. With a sour kick at the end, this collaboration is one that you will definitely want more of!
American style India Pale Ale, very hop forward with notes of tangerine, floral, tropical tones, and citrus.It is medium bodied and has a balanced bitter finish.
ABV: 6.7% // IBU: 92 // SRM: 4
Our classic German-style wheat beer is naturally cloudy and golden yellow in color. A full bodied beer with a refreshing banana flavor and distinct aroma. A light and extremely drinkable interpretation of this very traditional style.
No. 110 American Amber Lager
This sour blonde ale was brewed with over 160 lbs. of fresh, organic mango puree. Extremely refreshing and mouth puckering with intense fruit flavors.
Light bodied dark lager with thick, creamy head. Brewed with caramel malts and roasted barley, accentuating semi-sweet chocolate, caramel, and coffee notes. If you're a dark beer drinker, this beer is for you!
$3 No. 80 Dark Lager
Bad Ass Run Club-6:15pm
1/2 Off Wine
Mike's Vegan Cookout 12pm-8pm
Lobster Dogs Food Truck 5pm-9pm
Bend & Brews Yoga Class 11am
Live music from Turpentine Shine
Damn Good Dogs Food Truck 5pm-9pm
Friendship Plant Co. Pop-Up 5pm-9pm