Great American Beer Festival Medals
2016-Very Small Brewing Company of the Year, Very Small Brewer of the Year
Gold-American Light Lager, Silver-Dry Hopped Saison and Saison.
2018-Silver-Dry Hopped Saison
• Customers are allowed on patio only for time being. No one inside other than restroom use.
• Operating hours M-F: 3pm-9pm, Sat. 12pm-9pm, Sun. 12pm-7pm
• Tables will be spread out all over patio at a safe distance.
• We encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs if you aren't comfortable distancing yourself at tables.
• Bar tenders will be wearing masks and gloves to protect themselves and customers.
• No flights or samples.
• Please ask bartenders for water or to use restrooms.
• We will be serving everything in plastic cups.
• If raining we will be doing to-go orders only
• We ask that you continue to practice social distancing while enjoying your beverages on the patio.
• Please follow directional signs in regards to ordering.
• Be smart and safe so everyone can enjoy their experience out.
What's On Tap
2016 Great American Beer Festival Gold Medal Winning American Light Lager
A classic American style light Lager with a crisp, dry finish. It is malty and grainy with a light mouthfeel.
ABV: 3.6% // IBU: 14 // SRM: 3.3
American style India Pale Ale, very hop forward with notes of tangerine, floral, tropical tones, and citrus.It is medium bodied and has a balanced bitter finish.
ABV: 6.7% IBU: high
Brewed with coriander, salt, 55% wheat malt and passion fruit. It is fruit forward with a complex flavor profile, ending with a tartness and salty flavor on the palate.
ABV: 4.5% IBU: low
We added tart cherries and black currants giving this Farmhouse Ale a beautiful red color. These fruits also add nice tart and fruity flavors. Fermented with our Saison yeast at high temperatures, which reveals fruity and spicy esters. Light to medium body with light hop aromas. Finishes dry with a satisfying balance between its bitterness and sweet malt.
ABV: 9.7% IBU: Low
Our German Bock is a traditional lager brewed with caramel, toffee, and chocolate. It is smooth and creamy with a malty, well balanced finish.
ABV: 6.9% IBU: Low
Baltic Porter Infused with Defiant Rye Whisky Spirals
Fermented with our house lager strain, our Baltic Porter has a clean and balanced maltiness. Big & bold, with notes of coffee, dark fruit, and chocolate. To top it off, we hung whisky spirals from our friends at Defiant in the beer to add a nice hint of oak and whisky.
ABV: 8.2% IBU: Low
Azacca Hopped Lager
American style lager dry hopped with Azacca hops. Big tropical fruit character with a crisp and clean finish
Traditional style Belgian Saison. Straw colored with a thick white head. An aroma filled with eatery, and Belgian funk notes. Malty with a dry finish, it is the epitome of one of the most classic beer styles of Belgium.
India Pale Pilsner
This brew is golden in color with a light body. Packed with hops including Galaxy, Citra, Chinook, Columbus, and Mosaic. With all these hops you get a dank, citrusy, tropical fruit blend with a hint of pine in the aroma. The finish is balanced three ways between the hops, malt, and German Pilsner yeast.
100% dry hopped with motueka, a New Zealand hop. Aroma and flavors are topical and fruity. Low calories and low ABV!
Brown Truck Brewery is a nationally recognized award-winning brewery dedicated to unlocking big flavor, quality, and freshness from the first grain to the last gulp. This is beer for all walks of life.
Specials & Schedule
For the time being, we will be doing patio only.